CE Credit Available Until: August 18, 2015
Access: Virtual Lecture
Oncology nurses and social workers involved in the treatment of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL).
To educate oncology nurses and social workers about treatment for CLL.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Explain the goal of CLL treatment
- Describe how staging influences personalized treatment planning
- List current treatment options for CLL
- Identify emerging therapies and clinical trials for CLL
- Discuss side effects management
- Discuss the importance of patient-provider communication
Thomas J. Kipps, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine
Division of Hematology-Oncology Deputy Director for Research
UC San Diego Moores Cancer Center La Jolla, CA
Sponsors and Supporters
This patient education program is supported by grants from Genentech Inc. and Biogen Idec and Pharmacyclics, Inc. and Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Continuing Education is supported by Pharmacyclics, Inc. and Janssen Biotech, Inc.