CE Credit Available Until: November 6, 2015
Access: Virtual Lecture
Oncology nurses and social workers involved in the treatment of adults with ALL.
To educate oncology nurses and social workers about diagnosis and treatment for adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Explain how ALL is diagnosed
- Discuss the importance of risk assessment when developing a treatment plan
- Identify current and emerging treatment options
- Describe the role of clinical trials in the continuing improvement of adult ALL treatment options
- Explain the importance of patient-provider open communication
Dan Douer, MD
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
New York, NY
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is presented by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and sponsored by Amgen.