- CLL signs and symptoms
- Tests used to diagnose and stage CLL
- Current and emerging treatments for CLL patients
- Personalized CLL treatment plans
- Importance of clinical trials to improve CLL patient outcomes
- CLL side effects management and quality of life
John C. Byrd, MD
D. Warren Brown Chair of Leukemia Research
Professor of Medicine, Medicinal Chemistry, and Veterinary Biosciences
Director, Division of Hematology, Department of Medicine
The Ohio State University
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and supported by a grant from Teva Oncology.