- Signs and symptoms of indolent and aggressive NHL subtypes & CLL
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for indolent and aggressive NHL subtypes & CLL
- Current and emerging treatment options for patients with indolent or aggressive NHL subtypes or CLL
- The importance of clinical trials in improving patient outcomes
- Side effects management and other survivorship issues for patients
- The importance of patient-provider communications
Christopher R. Flowers, MD, MS
Associate Professor of Hematology and Medical Oncology
Winship Cancer Institute
Emory University School of Medicine
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in collaboration with Abrale and Alianza Latina and supported by a grant from Genentech and Biogen Idec.