- Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS)
- Diagnostic tests for MDS
- Factors used to develop a plan for treatment
- Current and emerging therapies for MDS
- Possible treatment side effects and management
- The role of clinical trials in the advancement of MDS treatment for patients
Gail J. Roboz, MD
Director, Leukemia Program
Associate Professor of Medicine
Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York, NY
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.