- Diagnosis of mantle cell lymphoma (MCL)
- Current and emerging therapies for individuals living with MCL
- Symptom and side effects management of MCL
- The role of clinical trials in the continuing improvement of MCL treatment
- The importance of open communication between patients and their healthcare teams
Brad S. Kahl, MD
Associate Professor of Medicine
Director of Lymphoma Service
University of Wisconsin
Carbone Cancer Center
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This activity was made possible by support from Celgene Corporation, Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Company, and Pharmacyclics, Inc. and Janssen Biotech, Inc.