- Follicular and other slow-growing lymphomas
- Current and emerging treatments, including stem cell transplant, for follicular and other slow-growing lymphomas
- The role of clinical trials in the advancement of treatment
- Patient-provider communications about treatment options, including clinical trials
- Patient-provider communications about side effects management
Stephen M. Ansell, MD, PhD
Professor of Medicine
Division of Hematology
Department of Internal Medicine
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This program is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and supported by grants from Genentech and Biogen Idec and Spectrum Pharmaceuticals.