- Communicating with your healthcare team
- Making treatment decisions
- Managing side effects
- Talking to family and friends
- Coping with fears of recurrence
- Planning for long-term health and well-being
Young Adult Lymphoma Survivor
Michael Mauro, M.D.
Hematologist/Oncologist, Oregon Health and Science University
Kate Breitenbach, B.A., R.N.
Lauren Kirby, MSW, LCSW
Oncology Social Worker, University of Chicago Medical Center
Sponsors and Supporters
This program was sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and supported by a grant from Genentech and Biogen Idec.