- Signs or symptoms of acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Blood and marrow tests used to diagnose AML
- Current and emerging treatment options
- Treatment side effects and strategies for side effect management
- The role of clinical trials in the continuing improvement of AML treatment outcomes
- Information and support resources for patients and caregivers
Wendy Stock, MD
Professor of Medicine, Section of Hematology/Oncology
Director, Leukemia Program
The University of Chicago Medicine
Click here for synchronized audio and slides.
Sponsors and Supporters
This program was sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.