The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Information Specialists are master's level social workers, nurses and health educators who can help you navigate through treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease and treatment information.
Speak with an Information Specialist:
We invite you to watch the new video, Advances in Blood Cancers: Making NHL & CLL Treatment Decisions to learn more about
- Tips for planning discussions with your healthcare team about treatment decisions
- Working with an LLS Information Specialist to obtain personalized information and guidance
- Strengthening communication with your healthcare team
- Coping with the challenges of an NHL or CLL diagnosis
- Finding additional resources to support you on your cancer journey