Saturday, September 16th, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
555 S. Lamar Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Hosted by: The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Free and open to the public.
- Keynote Speaker - Lila Javan
- Expo features over 30 vendors including nutritionists, palliative care experts, exercise tips, health care representatives, entertainment, and food demonstrations.
- Information for patients and caregivers of ALL cancer.
- Expo is FREE but participants must register.
For vendor opportunities, contact Alyssa Williams at email@example.com or 972.996.5918.
The expo will host a number of break-out sessions with topics that are applicable to all cancer patients. Nurses and social workers who attend the expo can earn free CEUs. Professional Track Sessions Can be found here.
The Healthcare Professional education portion of this conference is sponsored by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
General questions about the event may be directed to Dawn Guerrero.