The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors free community-based education programs for patients, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals. Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources.
There are no local patient education programs at this time. Please check back often.
Presentations from the
New York/New Jersey Blood Cancer Conference 2018
Thank you to everyone who participated, especially the doctors and nurses who generously shared their time and expertise with patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals. You can view their presentations by clicking on the subject of their talk below.
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — Low Grade
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — High Grade and Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS)
- Beyond Stem Cells: What’s New in 2018
- Multiple Myeloma: Encouraging Progress and New Developments
- Integrative Approaches to Health & Healing
- Putting Good Nutrition on Your Plate
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our
National Patient Education Programs web page.
Need more information?
To learn more about our patient education programs, contact Jennifer Shah, MS , Patient Access Manager 212.376.4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.