Are you interested in volunteering for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society? We have a variety of volunteer roles available. Please review our online application and select the roles you are most interested in. After we receive your application, we will reach out to you with more information about the role(s) you selected. If you don't see anything that interests you, please let us know and we may be able to customize a role for you! Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you!
Please click here to view the online application.
Help us help people with blood cancer and their families. Our dedicated community volunteers are the heart and soul of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). There are many different ways you can participate in Iowa Chapter and make a difference in the lives of those touched by blood cancer.
You can help us with:
- Student Series
- Light The Night
- Team In Training
- Man & Woman of the Year
- General office help
- Donor acknowledgement and recruitment
- Patient Services
- Engaging your company in LLS programs
Every LLS fundraising event needs volunteers to do jobs such as:
- Planning the event
- Promoting the event
- Soliciting donations
- Registering participants at the door
- Assisting with set-up, clean-up and breakdown
Share your expertise:
- Let us know your area of expertise, such as public relations, marketing, finance, fundraising and event planning
- Let us know how much time you have availble so we can connect you with the right opportunity
- Serve on your local LLS chapter's board of trustees or a board committee
- Tell us what you like to do, and we'll find a volunteer role to fit you.
Please Join Us!
We need volunteers throughout the year. Each year we set our goals higher, and to reach those goals, we need you! To find out more about volunteering with us, fill out the form below.
Your support and dedication helps fund lifesaving research. Thank you!