The Iowa Chapter's Board of Trustees is an active group of professionals who are called to help The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society at a higher level. These individuals serve as an ambassador to the Society, promote events in Iowa, and help recruit sponsors for the organization. Their mission is in line with the LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, myeloma and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
2017-2018 Iowa Board of Trustees:
- President - Michelle Henaman, Aetna
- Vice President - Chad Stevens, City State Bank
- Treasurer - Kim Babberl, Wellmark
- Chapter Relations Volunteer - Tami Becker, State of Iowa
Board At Large:
- Katie Baum, Holmes Murphy & Associates
- Bryce Block, City State Bank
- Spencer Cox, Morgan Stanley
- Christian Davis, Wells Fargo
- Matt Donaldson, Papa John's
- Tricia Gonyo, VenuWorks
- BJ Knapp, Iowa Realty
- Jill Lambert, Homesteaders Life Co.
- Daniel Lusche, University of Iowa
- Matt Mausser, Speck USA
- Kevin Moreland, Varsity Group Marketing
- Carrie Norris, Grand Homes & Renovations
- Matt Pertzborn, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Jen Schulte, City of Des Moines
- Tony Sly, Keller Williams
- Nate Stewart, Hy-Vee
- Troy Strawhecker, Premier Companies
- Ronnette Vondrak, Des Moines University
- Dave Weber, Burke Corp.
- Kathie Weber