Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources, including financial assistance.
The Many Faces of Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Myeloma
December 6, 2017
6:30PM - 8:30PM
DETAILS & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Northern California Blood Cancer Conference 2018
A Free Educational Conference for Patients, Caregivers and Healthcare Professionals*
January 27, 2018
9:00AM - 2:00PM
San Francisco, CA
Pre-registration for this FREE program is required.
DETAILS & REGISTRATION
*This is NOT a continuing education (CE) program.
Northern California Blood Cancer Conference 2017
- Advancing Innovation and Convergence in Cancer Research — Jerry Lee, PhD
- Acute Leukemias — Fred Appelbaum, MD
- Cancer Survivorship — Joanna Morales, Esq.
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia — John Pagel, MD, PhD
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia — Neil Shah, MD, PhD
- Multiple Myeloma — Jeff Wolf, MD
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome — Brian Jonas, MD, PhD
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms — Ruben Mesa, MD
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Aggressive and Hodgkin Lymphoma — Babis Andreadis, MD
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma - Indolent — Leslie Popplewell, MD
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.
Need more information?
To learn more about our patient education programs, call (866) 450-0669 (Se habla español (415)581-1193).