The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors free community-based education programs for patients, their families, caregivers and healthcare professionals. Local doctors and other healthcare professionals lead these programs, described below. You will get information about treatment options and learn how to strengthen your decision-making and coping skills, manage treatment side effects and find resources.
Wellness During Cancer Treatment and Beyond
June 6, 2018
6:00pm - 8:00pm
Program Presentations from the
Georgia Blood Cancer Conference 2017
Thank you to everyone who participated, especially the doctors who generously shared their time and expertise with patients, their caregivers and healthcare professionals. You can view the doctors' Power Point presentations by clicking on the subject of their talk below.
- Beyond Standard Chemotherapy: New Approaches to Cure Blood Cancers – Keynote Speaker: Douglas K. Graham, MD, PhD
- Integrative Approach to Pain Management – Nastasia Ardalan, MSN, NP-C, ACHPN
- Integrative Approach to Pain Management – Nathan Neufeld, DO
- Multiple Myeloma – Brion Randolph, MD & Ajay Nooka, MD
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (MPN) – Elliott Winton, MD
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) — High Grade and Hodgkin Lymphoma (HL) – John Pawloski, MD, PhD
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) sponsors many free live and archived teleconferences, podcasts, webcasts and more that you can view at your convenience. For a complete list of our programs, see our National Patient Education Programs web page.
Need more information?
To learn more about our patient education programs, call 404.720.7838.