Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma
About Childhood Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Older children and adolescents are more commonly diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma than younger children.
- In 2013, Hodgkin lymphoma will account for 4 percent of all cancers expected to be diagnosed in children and adolescent younger than 15 years.
- Hodgkin lymphoma accounts for 7.6 percent of all cancers in children and adolescents younger than 20 years.
- The five-year survival rate for children younger than 15 years is 98.1 percent.
- The five-year survival rate for children and adolescents ages 15 to 19 years is 97.1 percent.
Childhood blood cancer facts and statistics from Facts 2013.