The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS's) Information Specialists can help people with cancer navigate through treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease and treatment information.You can reach our Information Specialists in several ways:
- Call (800) 955-4572, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, for support and guidance.
- Leave a message for a call back 24/7. Use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (800) 955-4572. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
- Visit Live Patient Help to chat with a specialist online, Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Email your inquiries to infocenter@LLS org. All email messages are answered within one business day.
We're Here to Help
Our Information Specialists are master's level social workers and health educators who can:
- help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- provide information about treatment options
- help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- conduct individual clinical trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial
- help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- connect you to national resources
- connect you with the patient services manager at your local chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- provide you with free materials to help you on your cancer journey
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. Medical interpretation services are available in 170 languages.
For automated translation assistance, go to web page translation. This automated tool can provide only a general translation of the page. For specific questions, please call an information specialist to request assistance or email us.