The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Information Specialists can assist people with cancer through treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information. You can reach our Information Specialists in several ways:
- Call (800) 955-4572, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET, for support and guidance.
- Leave a message for a call back 24/7. Use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (800) 955-4572. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
- Chat Live with a specialist online, Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
- Email your inquiries here. All email messages are answered within one business day.
We're Here to Help
Our Information Specialists are master's level social workers, nurses and health educators who can:
- help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- provide information about treatment options
- help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- conduct individual clinical trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial
- help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- connect you to national resources
- connect you with the patient services manager at your local chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- provide you with free materials to help you on your cancer journey
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. Medical interpretation services are available in 170 languages.
For automated translation assistance, go to web page translation. This automated tool can provide only a general translation of the page. For specific questions, please call an information specialist to request assistance or email us.