Speak one-on-one with an Information Specialist who can assist you through cancer treatment, financial and social challenges and give accurate, up-to-date disease, treatment and support information.
How to Contact Us
- Call: (800) 955-4572
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET
- Chat live online: Click Here
Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET
- Email: Click Here
All email messages are answered within one business day.
- Leave a message 24/7 and we'll call back.
Use the automated response system 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (800) 955-4572. An Information Specialist will return your call the next business day. You can also listen to recorded information about LLS and our programs.
How We Can Help
Our Information Specialists are master's level oncology social workers, nurses and health educators who can:
- help you deal with the challenges of your diagnosis
- provide information about treatment options
- help you map the best route from diagnosis through treatment and survivorship
- conduct individual clinical trial searches for you and help you develop a list of questions to ask your doctor about participating in a clinical trial
- help you communicate with members of your healthcare team
- connect you to national resources
- connect you with a staff member at your chapter who can guide you to local programs and resources
- provide you with free education materials to help you on your cancer journey
Callers may request the services of a language interpreter. Medical interpretation services are available in 170 languages.
For automated translation assistance, go to web page translation. This automated tool can provide only a general translation of the page. For specific questions, please contact an Information Specialist to request assistance.