The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is pleased to announce technology enhancements for the Co-Pay Assistance Program!
Please take advantage of the following educational webinars for an overview of the technology enhancements.
Provider Enhancement Webinar
- Development of a dedicated portal to better service pharmacies
- Integration of electronic signature for online applications
- Integration of import capabilities allowing users to upload documents directly or auto import faxed documents
- Implementation of a unique barcode recognition system for faxed documents
- Matching barcode system will attach documents to faxed/uploaded applications
- Provider Notification of Patient Approval
Welcome Pharmacies, Specialty Pharmacies, Patient Advocates and Healthcare Providers to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Co-Pay Assistance Program's Provider Portal.
The Co-Pay Assistance program provides patients with financial assistance for health insurance payments and with blood cancer treatment co-pay obligations. Co-Pay applications can be submitted by calling (877) 557-2672 from your pharmacy, patient advocate office, physician facility or submitted online through this secure web-based process.
We've created this site to be available to you as a method to easily access financial assistance for your patients. This application process should take approximately five minutes to complete.
If this is your first time visiting the Co-Pay Assistance Provider Portal, you can register here. Your provider tax ID number is required to complete registration. Once approved, you will receive a user name and password (via email typically within five minutes) for this site, allowing future use of this web-based service.
To begin the application process for your patient, Start New Patient Application.