990 Tax Forms
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society complies with IRS tax-exempt public inspection requirements by posting our 990 forms for the past nine years on this website in PDF format.
You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader® to view and print Adobe PDF files.
Consolidated Returns (990)
- 2012 Return (Fiscal Year 2013)
- 2011 Return (Fiscal Year 2012)
- 2010 Return (Fiscal Year 2011)
- 2009 Return (Fiscal Year 2010)
- 2008 Return (Fiscal Year 2009)
Consolidated Returns (990-T)
- 2010 Return (Fiscal year 2011)
- 2009 Return (Fiscal year 2010)
- Per IRS regulations, a 990-T return was not filed in 2008 (Fiscal Year 2009)