Our Financial Information
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is committed to curing leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Your support is invested wisely.
Because of the continued support of you and our partners and sponsors, in fiscal year 2013 we were able to:
- invest $74 million in research, which includes funding for 122 new grants to researchers in academic institutions and $14 million in contracts through the LLS Therapy Acceleration Program
- support 328 research projects (and 26 TAP partnerships) in the United States, Canada and 7 other countries
- provide financial assistance to patients
- sponsor scientific conferences around the country
- produce educational materials and videos
- run dozens of Family Support Groups nationwide
More Financial Information
You Can Help!
Learn how you can help improve the lives of people with blood cancer: See Ways To Help.