How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Senior Campaign Manager
Position Classification: Exempt
Position Location: Washington/Alaska Chapter
- Responsible for managing and implementing multiple and complex campaigns and projects for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society within the chapter's chartered area. Focus will be on Man Woman of the Year and Light The Night campaigns. Supervisory responsibility for volunteers and campaign staff as assigned.
- Works under the supervision, direction and training of the Chapter Executive Director or assigned staff to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists Campaign Director or assigned staff in the development of a comprehensive Plan of Operations for assigned campaigns.
- This would include strategic planning, budgeting, logistics, timeline development, volunteer recruitment, marketing and implementation activities for each event.
- Assists Campaign Director or assigned staff in the development of a strategic plan to secure media, material, in-kind and cash sponsorships.
- Prepares and/or coordinates communications and records to cultivate, retain and recognize these sponsorships.
- Prepares and/or oversees the development of all materials required for the successful implementation of assigned campaigns including recruitment/promotional flyers and brochures, invitations, posters, training materials, pledge retrieval or motivational materials, etc.
- Responsible for providing guidance and training to campaign staff and volunteers required for the implementation of assigned campaigns. Manages and supervises staff as assigned.
- Works with Campaign Director or assigned staff in building appropriate marketing strategies for maintaining and expanding target audiences.
- Responsible for implementing these tactics to successfully recruit, acknowledge, and retain event donors/participants.
- Coordinates promotional activities to ensure the success of events and to enhance public awareness of LLS and its mission.
- Coordinates and maintains assigned campaign correspondence, financial records and statistical reports.
- Provides analysis and answers questions regarding campaign income and expenses as needed.
- Facilitates campaign records, evaluations and reports.
- Assists, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs to address them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to excellence.
- Good computer skills (word processing and database programs).
- Highly organized and professional demeanor.
- Resourcefulness, promotions savvy and problem solving acumen.
- At least one year supervisory experience.
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor's Degree.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
123 36th Street, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98107
To apply on-line, go to:Senior Campaign Manager - Washington Alaska Chapter
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.