Blood Cancer Support Groups
These groups are open to all blood cancer patients and their family members.
- Memorial Cancer Institute, Pembroke Pines, the 2nd Wednesday each month
- St. Columbkille Catholic Church, Fort Myers, 1st Tuesday of each month
- Holy Cross Hospital, Fort Lauderdale, the 4th Thursday each month
Leukemia & Lymphoma Support Groups
These groups are open to all Leukemia & Lymphoma patients and their family members.
- The Cancer Support Community, Miami, the 2nd Monday each month
Myeloma Support Groups
These groups are open to all Myeloma patients and their family members.
- The Cancer Support Community, Miami, the 4th Wednesday each month
Living with Cancer in your 20's and 30's
This program is for Young Adult Cancer Survivor's in their 20's and 30's
- 1st Wednesday of Each Month in Broward and Miami Dade
Spanish Support Group- Grupo de Apoyo en Español
This is a Spanish-language group open to all adult cancer patients.
Este grupo es en español para adultos con cualquier tipo de cáncer.
- Memorial Cancer Institute, Pembroke Pines 4th Wednesday of Each Month
- Instituto del Cáncer de Memorial Hospital, Cuarto Miércoles de cada mes en Pembroke Pines
A support program for children who have an adult relative with cancer.
For Children with Cancer and their Families
A support program for children who have cancer and their families.
Special Note: This program is open to all childhood cancers, not just blood cancer.
- Gilda's Club of South Florida, Fort Lauderdale, the 2nd Saturday of each month
Pre-registration required for all groups
For more information and to register for any of these free support groups, contact the patient services staff at (954) 744-5310 or (877) 534-0090 or e-mail Seth.Berkowitz@lls.org
For questions, grievances, or assistance for individuals with disabilities, please contact
Seth Berkowitz, LCSW, CCLS, at (954) 744-5310.