Position Dates of Employment: July - End of November
- The Campaign Assistant performs diverse projects and activities for the chapter to support and enhance income production.
- This includes administrative support of our programs and/or special projects (e.g. sponsorship recruitment, corporate/foundation prospect identification and cultivation, prize distribution, event press releases, event logistic coordination, etc.)
- Prepares event related correspondence and reports.
- Weekend and evening hours, along with some travel, may be involved.
- The detail oriented individual we seek should have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, etc. are required.
- Must be comfortable making outbound calls to greet, solicit and thank participants, and must have an inviting, positive and dynamic attitude and work well in a team environment.
Other campaign assistance roles include:
- Light The Night Walk retail balloon partner coordination - phone calls, visits as needed to stores, large mailings
- Light The Night Walk active team management - phone calls and emails to participants
- Knowledge and assistance with LLS database
- Provides administration and clerical support to the Light The Night staff
- Assistance with Light The Night volunteers in office work and Light The Night Walks
- Working knowledge of social media planning, posting and reporting
- 25 hours a week, Monday-Friday
- This is a temporary position with no benefits. End date - Dec. 2013
- Reliable transportation (mileage reimbursed)
- Bi-lingual a plus
E-mail resume to: Recruiting_FLH@lls.org
To apply on-line, go to:Campaign Assistant - Temporary - SW FL & Puerto Rico
No Phone Calls Please
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.