Tuesday, March 18, 2014
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
St David's South Austin Medical Center
901 W Ben White Blvd, Austin, TX
Paul J Shaughnessy, M.D.
Texas Transplant Institute
Program Director, Adult Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program
- Describe the established benefits of HCT in multiple myeloma
- Analyze the role of HCT for patients with multiple myeloma in this era of novel therapies
- Explain the value of early versus delayed refferal for HCT consultation
- Describe the difference between allogenic and autologous transplants
- Discuss both short term and long term patient management after transplant
View the flyer for more information including how to register.