How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Team In Training Campaign Manager
Rocky Mountain Chapter
Basic Function: Responsible for managing the Team In Training (TNT) campaign's marathon program. Includes supervisory responsibility for volunteers.
Work Direction: This position works directly under the supervision, direction and training of the Campaign Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage campaign initiatives focused on revenue generation, cost reduction, volunteer development, recruitment and retention for the TNT campaign.
- Create seasonal recruitment plans and ensure lead generation and conversion goals are met or exceeded.
- Tracks income and expenses associated with assigned events and facilitates comprehensive campaign records, evaluations and reports.
- Cultivate high level volunteer relationships and manage various volunteer committees.
- Assist in managing campaign corporate engagement initiatives, including team recruitment, corporate and community partnerships, sponsorships - Includes proposal development, prospect identification, cultivation, retention and recognition.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest level of customer service, leadership, accountability and stewardship - In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, innovative, goal-oriented, and display exceptional leadership qualities.
- Develops implementation plans for assigned special events including budgets, timelines, logistics, and related plans as assigned.
- Maintains and expands target audiences and implements assigned marketing tactics to successfully recruit, acknowledge, and retain event participants.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Strong sales and fundraising skills and background
- Outstanding organizational skills and professional demeanor
- Strong staff and volunteer management skills
- Ability to analyze data, think strategically, and balance multiple priorities effectively
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Proven success in motivating and mobilizing volunteers
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to excellence
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Travel and work on some nights and weekends will be required
- Reliable mode of transportation and valid driver's license
- 3 plus years work experience in related field
Please send: 1) resume 2) cover letter 3) references and 4) salary history to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society ATTN: Melissa Traynham, Campaign Director
Phone calls will NOT be accepted.
Applications that do not include all requested information will not be considered.
To Apply On-Line Click Here:LLS Application Rocky Mt CAMPAIGN MGR, TNT
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.