How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Manager
Position Location: Oklahoma Chapter
Position Classification: Exempt
Basic Function: Responsible for managing and implementing multiple campaigns or projects for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society within the chapter's chartered area. May supervise volunteers and other campaign staff.
Work Direction: Works under the supervision, direction and training of the Chapter Executive Director or assigned staff to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops implementation plans for assigned special events including budgets, timelines, logistics, and related plans as assigned.
- Prepares and/or coordinates communication and records to cultivate, retain and recognize media, material, in-kind and cash sponsorships.
- Prepares and/or coordinates the development of all materials required for the successful implementation of assigned special events including recruitment/promotional flyers and brochures, invitations, posters, training materials, pledge retrieval or motivational materials, etc.
- Responsible for staff support of volunteers required for implementation of assigned special events.
- Maintains and expands target audiences and implements assigned marketing tactics to successfully recruit, acknowledge, and retain event donors/participants.
- Coordinates promotional activities to ensure the success of events and to enhance public awareness of LLS and its mission.
- Identify/develop new volunteers; effectively engage volunteers at various levels; help develop LTN volunteer committees
- Identify/cultivate new partners and/or sponsors
- Coordinates and maintains assigned campaign correspondence, financial records and statistical reports as needed and facilitates campaign records, evaluations and reports.
- Assists, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs to address them.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of fundraising experience within a non-profit organization
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to develop and leverage new and existing relationships. Strong relationship skills a must.
- Strong word processing and database management skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to think creatively
- Management experience, particularly with volunteer committees, is a plus
- Must hold a valid driver?s license and have access to a car
- Must be willing to work some nights and weekends
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
500 North Broadway
Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Fax: (405) 945-8355
Online: Campaign Manager
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.