How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Campaign Manager, Team In Training
Orange County Inland Empire Chapter
- Reporting to the Campaign Director, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for achieving fundraising goals by developing and executing a comprehensive plan of operation for the Team In Training campaign for assigned markets and events. The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest level of customer service, accountability and stewardship. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, forward thinking, goal oriented, and operate with a sense of urgency.
This position will be based in the Orange, CA office.
- Achieve annual revenue goal of $300-500K
- Guide participant fundraising efforts, ensuring 1:1 fundraising support and maximizing individual fundraising potential
- Manage recruitment efforts for assigned market to achieve lead generation goals
- Cultivate volunteer relationships, providing training and management for Team In Training mentors and captains
- Identify and implement creative ways to leverage volunteers and alumni
- Present campaign information at recruitment events including both public and corporate information meetings
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years professional experience in a fundraising or non-profit capacity
- Familiar with the Orange County and/or Inland Empire markets
- Flexible workweek required, including some evenings and weekends.
- Committed to the LLS mission
- Excellent written and public communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities effectively
- High degree of organization and attention to detail
- Team player and strong leadership skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office programs
For consideration, please forward cover letter and resume with "TNT Campaign Manger OCIE" in the subject line to: Recruiting_CAO@lls.org
No phone calls please.
To apply on-line, go to: Campaign Manager, Team In Training - Orange County Inland Empire
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.