REGISTER NOW to Dress for LLS Thursdays in May and help cure cancer!
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding way for your company and co-workers to give back to the community? Join 1500 ESPN Twin Cities and Park Tavern of St. Louis Park and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Minnesota Chapter in the fight against blood cancer. Sign up to Dress for LLS in May 2015!
Dress for LLS is fun and easy to organize, and it benefits local blood cancer patients as well as your employees. For a $5 minimum donation, participants buy an official Dress for LLS sticker and earn the right to dress casually or in a company theme for a day at work. Funds raised support the research and patient programs of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
To register or get more information, please contact Alli Rekow at Alli.Rekow@lls.org or 612-259-4497. Make your donation online using your credit card on our secure Dress for LLS Donation Page! You will receive a confirmation email/receipt instantly.
CLICK HERE to register your company!
A big THANK YOU to all the companies and employees who participated in Dress for LLS 2014! Together, we raised $48,000! Congratulations to the TOP TEN Minnesota companies listed below.
1. First Minnesota Bank, All locations, $7,190.00
Company Captain: Marsha Hinze
2. WSB & Associates, Inc., Minneapolis, $7,000.00
Company Captain: Deb Ulseth
3. Truck Writers, Inc., Blaine, $4,870.00
Company Captain: Kim Schwartz
4. Digi International, Minnetonka, $3,095.00
Company Captain: Becky Jerve
5. Catholic United Financial, Arden Hills, $2,314.00
Company Captains: Cindy Bean & Gretchen Kappes
6. HCC Life Insurance Company, Minnetonka, $2,000.00
Company Captain: Mary Lee Lovejoy
7. Retirement Systems of Minnesota, St. Paul, $1,880.15
Company Captain: Sally Kupferschmidt
8. Monroe Moxness Berg, Minneapolis, $1,730.00
Company Captain: Wojciech Kotas
9. ECM-Sun Media Group, Multiple Locations, $1,124.00
Company Captain: Kjel Nordstrom
10. Summit Mortgage Corporation, Plymouth, $1,025.00
Company Captain: Tonya Haynes