REGISTER NOW to Dress for LLS Thursdays in May and help cure cancer!
Are you looking for a fun and rewarding way for your company and co-workers to give back to the community? Join 1500 ESPN Twin Cities, Subway® Restaurants, Park Tavern of St. Louis Park and The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Minnesota Chapter in the fight against blood cancer. Sign up to Dress for LLS in May 2014!
Dress for LLS is fun and easy to organize, and it benefits local blood cancer patients as well as your employees. For a $5 minimum donation, participants buy an official Dress for LLS sticker and earn the right to dress casually or in a company theme for a day at work. Funds raised support the research and patient programs of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Participating employees also receive a coupon from Subway® Restaurants, (Free 6-inch sub sandwich with purchase of sub and drink). Subway® is a registered trademark of Doctor's Associates Inc.
To register or get more information, please contact Angie Lundeen at email@example.com or 612-259-4507. Make your donation online using your credit card on our secure Dress for LLS donation website! You will receive a confirmation email/receipt instantly.
CLICK HERE to register your company!
A big THANK YOU to all the companies and employees who participated in Dress for LLS 2013! Together, we raised $45,000! Congratulations to the TOP TEN Minnesota companies listed below.
1. WSB & Associates, Inc., Minneapolis, $6,000.00
Company Captain: Heidi Vander Werf
2. First Minnesota Bank, All Locations, $5,725.00
Company Captain: Marsha Hinze
3. Truck Writers, Inc., Blaine, $3,640.00
Company Captain: Kim Schwartz
4. Summit Mortgage Corporation, Plymouth, $3,060.00
Company Captain: Tonya Haynes
5. Catholic United Financial, Arden Hills, $2,112.00
Company Captains: Cindy Bean & Gretchen Kappes
6. HCC Life Insurance Company, Minnetonka, $1,915.00
Company Captain: Mary Lee Lovejoy
7. Anoka-Hennepin ISD #11, Anoka, $1,650.00
Company Captain: Denise Zurbey
8. OptumHealth, Golden Valley, $1,420.00
Company Captain: Sue Mulkern
9. ECM-Sun Media Group, Multiple Locations, $1,338.00
Company Captain: Kjel Nordstrom
10. Retirement Systems of Minnesota, St. Paul, $1,220.00
Company Captain: Sally Kupferschmidt