How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Specialist
Location: Natick, MA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of small to midsize fundraising campaign(s) and/or multiple independent elements on several campaign(s) to include either the Light The Night, Team In Training, School & Youth, Man & Woman of the Year or special events.
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the fundraising campaign(s), including fundraising goals, budget recommendations, vendors, volunteer goals, timelines, and location of events.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the on-going fundraising campaign(s), including fundraising efficiency (cost/expense), community engagement, event satifaction, and overall success of the campaign.
- Act as an on-site manager during the campaign fundraising event, overseeing activites, staff, vendors, and volunteers to ensure satisfaction of participants, and resolutions of problems.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing support for fundraising goals, while focusing on the mission of LLS.
- Identify and network with vendors to secure the best rate or donation of services needed for the campaign(s).
- Develop/modify marketing materials (brochures, recruitment, promotional flyers, pledge forms) to promote the fundraising campaign.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and programs to promote our fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
- Performs other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
- The detail oriented individual we seek should have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, along with demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- A highly professional demeanor, along with solid public speaking and presentation skills are necessary.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, etc. are required.
- Fundraising experience a plus.
- Ability to travel both locally and nationally, as well as work nights/weekends is necessary.
- Minimum education is a Bachelor's Degree.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
9 Erie Drive
Natick, MA 01760
To apply please click the link below:LLS Employment Application - MA Chapter
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.IND123