How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Coordinator Team In Training
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Management - support the Team In Training program and its participants.
- Support participants through regular communication, provide assistance in fundraising efforts, as well as organizing event weekend logistics for participants and other administrative requirements.
- Provide ongoing staff support and communication with volunteers, coaches, mentors, and alumni
- Cultivate and manage relationships with fundraising participants.
- Marketing support - Execute grassroots efforts, internet outreach, host TNT information meetings, and attend local community events to promote TNT and LLS, as needed.
- Prepare, coordinate, and mantain assinged campaign financial records and statistical reports as needed.
- Maintain a working knowledge of LLS mission and its programs.
- Assist, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The detail oriented individual we seek should have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, along with demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- A highly professional demeanor, along with solid public speaking and presentation skills are necessary.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, etc. are required.
- Fundraising experience a plus.
- Ability to travel both locally and nationally, as well as work nights/weekends is necessary.
- Minimum education is a Bachelor's Degree.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
9 Erie Drive
Natick, MA 01760
To apply please click the link below:LLS EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - MA CHAPTER
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.