How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. When you work in one of our chapters, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Manager
Position Location: Kentucky Chapter ? Lexington, KY Office
Basic Function: Responsible for managing and implementing the Team In Training and Light The Night campaigns in the Lexington and Eastern KY markets and participating in projects for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society within the chapter?s chartered area.
Work Direction: Works under the supervision, direction and training of the TNT and LTN Directors/Managers and Chapter Executive Director/Regional Director/National Director or other assigned staff to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and manage campaign initiatives focused on revenue generation, cost reduction, volunteer development, recruitment, and retention for both assigned campaigns
- Create seasonal recruitment plans and ensure lead generation and conversion goals are met or exceeded
- Cultivate high level volunteer relationships and lead campaign committee development
- Develop and lead campaign corporate engagement initiatives, including team recruitment, corporate and community partnerships, sponsorships - Includes proposal development, prospect identification, cultivation, retention and recognition
- The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest level of customer service, leadership, accountability and stewardship - In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, innovative, goal-oriented, and display exceptional leadership qualities
- Develops implementation plans for assigned special events including budgets, timelines, logistics, and related plans as assigned
- Prepares and/or coordinates communications to cultivate, retain and recognize media, in-kind and cash sponsors
- Prepares and/or coordinates the development of all materials required for the successful implementation of assigned special events including recruitment/promotional flyers and brochures, invitations, posters, training materials, pledge retrieval or motivational materials, etc.
- Responsible for staff support of volunteers/committees required for implementation of assigned special events
- Maintains and expands target audiences and implements assigned marketing tactics to successfully recruit, acknowledge, and retain event donors/participants
- Coordinates promotional activities to ensure the success of events and to enhance public awareness of LLS and its mission
- Coordinates and maintains assigned campaign correspondence, financial records and statistical reports as needed and facilitates campaign records, evaluations and reports
- Assists, as assigned, in the development and implementation of other chapter activities
- Maintains a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs to address them
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong sales and fundraising skills and background
- Outstanding organizational skills and professional demeanor
- Strong staff and volunteer management skills
- Ability to analyze data, think strategically, and balance multiple priorities effectively
- Strong training and consulting skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong social media acumen
- Proven success in motivating and mobilizing volunteers
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed to excellence
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor's Degree
- Travel and work on some nights and weekends will be required
- Reliable mode of transportation and valid driver?s license
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- 3 plus years work experience in related fields
Please email resume, cover letter, and salary history or salary requirements (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION) to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
301 East Main St, # 100
Louisville, KY 40202
Fax: (502) 589-5316
Online: Campaign Manager
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.