This group is designed to provide mutual support and education to individuals with MDS. We will have monthly speakers on a variety of topics. Family members and caretakers are welcome.
No registration necessary, just drop in.
Call (650) 725-9456 to confirm date of meeting.
Parking Passes Provided for Pasteur Visitor Garage
- From 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Stanford Cancer Center
875 Blake Wilbur Drive, Stanford
2nd Floor Conference Room CC2105
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 725-9456 for more information
2014 Dates (first Friday of the month):
- Feb. 7: "What is This Iron Business all About?" with Carolyn Pittenger, RN, MS, MSCN
- March 7: "Integrative Medicine for MDS" with Sue Kim, MD, MS, DABMA, ABIHM
- April 4: Open session
- May 2: "MDS Roundtable" with Jason Gotlib, MD, MS
- June 6: "MDS: What?s New About Our Disease?" with Peter Greenberg, MD
- July 4: No meeting (holiday)
- Aug. 1: "Daily Nurturing Practices and Living with Uncertainty" with Rabbi Lori Klein
- Sept. 5: "Transfusions, Treatments, Side Effects and More" with Sandy Burgess, RN, OCN