Help us help people with blood cancer and their families. Our dedicated community volunteers are the heart and soul of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS). There are many different ways you can participate in the Gateway Chapter and make a difference in the lives of those touched by blood cancer.
You can help us with:
- School & Youth Programs
- Light The Night Walk
- Team In Training
- General office help
- Donor development
- Patient Services and family support groups
Every LLS fundraising event needs volunteers to do jobs such as:
- Planning the event
- Promoting the event
- Soliciting donations
- Registering participants at the door
- Assisting with set-up, clean-up and breakdown
Share your expertise:
- Let us know your area of expertise, such as public relations, marketing, finance, fundraising and event planning
- Serve on your local LLS chapter's board of trustees or a board committee
- Tell us what you like to do, and we'll find a volunteer role to fit you.
Please Join Us!
We need volunteers throughout the year. Each year we set our goals higher, and to reach those goals, we need you! To find out more about volunteering with us, fill out the form below.
See some of our current volunteer opportunities at VolunteerMatch.
Your support and dedication helps fund lifesaving research. Thank you!
For questions, please contact Joe Ruby, Volunteer Coordinator, at (314) 590-2248 or firstname.lastname@example.org
or Meg Boyko, Patient Services Manager, at (314) 590-2239 or email@example.com