How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Campaign Manager, School & Youth
Position Location: Gateway Chapter
St. Louis, MO
Position Classification: Exempt
- The Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing a large campaign campaign or projects in the chapter's chartered area to achieve and exceed revenue goals. Basic functions include implementing organizational best practices, revenue generation activities, expense and fiscal controls, and marketing/promotions and logistics resulting in chapter revenue growth and achievement of revenue goals. May supervise volunteers and other campaign staff.
- The Campaign Manager works under the supervision and direction of the Chapter Executive Director, Campaign Director or lead staff as assigned, requiring management approval for activities outside the annual strategic plan and budget. Partners with National Campaign Staff for campaign specific guidance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS mission and its programs integrating the LLS mission into all campaign elements and daily work.
- Responsible for staff support of volunteers and campaign assistants required of implementation of campaign.
- Oversee all aspects of the large fundraising campaign including budgets, timelines, materials, and promotional activities.
- Coordinate and maintain assigned campaign correspondence, financial records, and statistical reports as needed.
- Develop positive volunteer interactions through recruitment, mentoring, and providing support for fundraising goals, while focusing on the mission of LLS.
- Identify and network with corporations, community groups, schools, and key donors to promote the fundraising campaign.
- Identify and network with vendors to secure the best rate or donation of services/goods needed for the campaign.
- Develop/Modify marketing materials (brochures, recruitment, promotional flyers, pledge forms) to promote the fundraising campaign.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years experience in non-profit fundraising, sales, community affairs, community organization, volunteer development/leadership or corporate development.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively.
- Superior relationship management skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with a variety of personalities and leadership styles.
- Strong computer skills (word processing and database programs).
- Ability to travel locally, as well as work nights/weekends as necessary.
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor?s degree.
For consideration, please forward cover letter with resume and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION), to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
77 West Port Plaza, Suite 480
St. Louis, MO 63146
Fax: (314) 590-2260
To apply on-line, go to:Campaign Manager, School & Youth - Gateway Chapter
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.