The Georgia Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) seeks an energetic and goal oriented temporary, part-time (20 hours per week) Light The Night Campaign Coordinator to support our fundraising efforts in our Augusta Office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as lead for team recruitment as assigned
- Data entry and management of campaign records and files
- Prepares assigned correspondence to teams (faxes, emails, etc.)
- Maintains ongoing communication with LTN teams
- Leads phone planning or in-person meetings with LTN teams
- Coordinates team material needs
- Resolves day-to-day issues and questions
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Recruit, training and manage Light The Night volunteers throughout the campaign
- Coordinate day of logistics for Light The Night Walk
- Assist with overall mailings, reminder phone calls to participants, and data entry
- Organize and lead Marketing Committee to coordinate grassroots marketing campaign throughout the community
- Take ownership of supply orders and event packing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word and Excel)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous volunteer management, customer service, and/or fundraising experience preferred
- Outstanding phone skills
- Positive attitude and thrives in a team environment
- Must be well organized, flexible, a self-starter, and able to multi-task
- Ability to utilize personal vehicle for team visits is required
- 4+ months. This is an hourly, temporary position through November
- 20 hours per week. Shifts will be set between 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
- Some evenings, weekends, or early mornings may be required. Schedule will be adjusted to maintain a 20 hour work week as needed.
- Office hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (Monday - Friday)
For more information about The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and the Light The Night campaign, please visit our websites at: www.lls.org/ga and www.lightthenight.org/ga.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume to: Recruiting_GAA@lls.org
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
3715 Northside Parkway, NW
Building 400, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30327
To apply on-line, go to:
Augusta LTN Coordinator (Temporary) - Georgia Chapter
No phone calls please.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.