This year The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society will host its tenth annual Ski4Life Ski & Snowboard Event at Roundtop Mountain Resort to raise life-saving funds for blood cancer research and patient financial aid!
Ski4Life has grossed $500,000 in the last nine years and we find ourselves looking for ways to continue the growth that has furthered our mission and brought hope to thousands battling blood cancers. We are currently seeking sponsorships for Ski4Life 2015. Please contact Laura Babetski at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Ski4Life is sending cancer downhill! Our mission is to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkins disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. The event was covered by major news stations in the local area and also featured in numerous print and web publications. With your help, we will reach our goal in 2014!
Your partnership would enable LLS to continue its pursuit for a cure for blood cancers and provide finanacial aid for families burdened with costly treatment. Partnering with LLS is also an excellent marketing opportunity for you to consider. We are one of the largest and most successful health based charities in the central Pennsylvania area and are offering competitve sponsorship benefits that will gain excellent exposure over the next few months.
In return, LLS will provide a variety of wide-reaching promotional opportunities.
- Exposure to a targeted, active-lifestyle demographic with above average income and spending power throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
- Direct mail pieces to targeted families, schools and businesses
- E-market exposure on Ski Roundtop and LLS Web sites
- Recognition in Susquehanna Ski Club newsletters
- Market exposure on television, radio and print media
- Free participant entries to join the Ski4Life Corporate Challenge along with numerous local companies
Interested in sponsoring 2015 Ski4Life or have any questions?
Please contact Laura Babetski, Campaign Specialist at 717-652-6520 or email email@example.com