The Central California Chapter seeks an energetic, highly organized, motivated and hard working Campaign Manager for the Fresno & Bakersfield, Light The Night Walks.
Basic Overview and Function:
- Light The Night is a short fundraising walk to celebrate and commemorate lives touched by blood cancers.
Will work under the direction of the Executive Director to manage and implement all aspects of the Light The Night Walks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for recruitment and management of past and new fundraising participants in the Fresno and Bakersfield areas.
- Identify and build relationships with corporate and community leaders.
- Manage cultivation of new sponsors and community in-kind partners.
- Recruit, develop and manage volunteer leadership and committees.
- Ensure growth of the campaign through motivation of participants and implementation of key fundraising elements.
- Identify ways to improve and grow programs to help take relationships and the Light The Night Campaign to a new level.
- Manage budget and control expenses to effectively meet and exceed income goals.
- Develop walk plans with timelines to ensure implementation. Coordinate event details, including incentive design and procurement, logistics, and fundraising plans.
- Maintain a working knowledge of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission and its programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three-five years fundraising/special events planning experience.
- Excellent computer skills (document design and database management).
- Excellent presentation and communication (oral and written) skills; must be comfortable speaking in front of groups.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills.
- Strong phone skills - phone sales experience a plus.
- Capable of prioritizing projects and multi-tasking.
- Professional judgment with a positive attitude a must.
- Solid interpersonal skills and judgment.
- Capable of working well with a variety of personalities and diverse populations.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Minimum preferred education - Bachelor's degree.
- Management experiences a plus.
Please submit a cover-letter, resume and list of references to:
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Executive Director
Central California Chapter
340 W. Fallbrook Ave., Suite 101
Fresno, CA 93711
Fax: (559) 435-4873
To apply on-line, go to:Campaign Manager - Central California Chapter
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.