National Director, Corporate Campaign Team Development
How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: National Director, Corporate Campaign Team Development
Immediate Supervisor's Title: SVP, Corporate Campaign Development and Field Advancement
Department: Field & Campaign Development
Position Status: F/T
- Fundraising: Develop plans to increase revenue from a select group of current national corporate teams by engaging local chapters and LLS Marketing department.
- In addition, develop plans to secure new national teams to support all LLS campaigns.
- Build and steward robust pipeline: Develop and maintain key long-term relationships with donors and prospects.
- Communicate and train: Train and communicate partner fundraising plans in partnership with account team to ensure effective stewardship and execution of plans.
- Development/Fundraising: Proven success in development for a large nonprofit. Experience running national large scale chapter based campaigns and success in fundraising with corporate teams.
- Project Leadership: Experience in planning, leading, and managing development projects, including coordinating with peers to achieve desired outcomes, and tracking and reporting on progress.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes initiative and actively seeks to deepen current donor relationships and to forge new ones
- Communications: Skilled in creating powerful, compelling written and oral communications for fundraising. Ability to convey complex ideas through brief, simple materials. Experience and credibility when presenting materials to external audiences
- Influencing: Gets others to accept ideas by using convincing arguments, creates a win-win situation and responds appropriately to key stakeholders
- Collaboration: Effective at working with others to reach common goals and objectives
- Relationship Building: Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships with peers, across different levels of the organization and externally
- Strong sales and fundraising skills.
- Strong staff and volunteer management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and think strategically.
- Strong training and consulting skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proven success in motivating and mobilizing volunteers.
- Solid computer skills (word processing and database management skills).
- Willingness to travel 50-60%.
- Minimum - Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years related to corporate fund raising experience.
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may fax to 914-821-8247
Director of Staffing
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
To apply on-line, please go to: