Digital Content Manager, White Plains, New York
Position Title: Digital Content Manager
Immediate Supervisor: Director, Digital Marketing
Department: Marketing & Communications
Location: National Office, White Plains, NY
Position Status: F/T, Exempt
- The Digital Content Manager is responsible for the management and structure of all content across LLS websites. This position oversees the LLS content management system and ensures a positive and consistent online user experience by delivering and executing an ongoing calendar of web content that is relevant, up-to-date, and on Brand.
- Develop and manage a digital content calendar with input from key internal stakeholders to create an engaging online user experience across all LLS websites
- Ensure that all web content is consistent with overall business objectives and online objectives
- Oversee the technical aspects of content strategy, including taxonomy, maintenance, tagging, HTML and CSS editing
- Act as digital content gatekeeper to ensure that all content is readable, relevant and searchable
- Drive improved SEO results and ensure all online content adheres to latest SEO best practices
- Partner with Social Media Community Manager to ensure consistency across LLS social and blogging presence
- Generate reports and analyze site content activity to drive development for future web enhancements
- Minimum of 4 years web content management experience for major consumer-facing Brands.
- Fundamental knowledge of website tagging and goal tracking
- Familiarity with using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Omniture to track online behavior trends and identify areas of opportunity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong copyediting skills.
- Experience in writing and editing HTML and CSS to improve UI / UX a plus
- Proven ability to implement strategies and tactics which dramatically improve SEO rankings
Education: Bachelor?s degree
Please forward resume, cover letter, and salary history (SALARY HISTORY MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION):
Director of Staffing
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
1311 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY 10605
To apply on-line, go to:Digital Content Manager - National Office
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.