Consultant, Mission Education
How many people can answer the question, "What do you do for a living?" with the answer, "I help find cures for cancer." At LLS, employees take our mission seriously. Whether you work in one of our chapters, are an accountant at the national office or a specialist in our Information Resource Center, you work each day on making our mission a reality: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Join us and give new meaning to the word, "job."
Position Title: Consultant, Education, Content & Programs
Location: National Office - White Plains, NY
Department: Patient Services
Immediate Supervisor?s Title: Sr. Director, Mission Education
- Develop, implement and evaluate national patient and professional programs for the hematologic cancer community, including webcasts, videos, telephone/web education programs and symposia on disease, treatment and/or support topics. Develop current and accurate web content for patients, caregivers, healthcare providers and other stakeholders in the hematologic cancer community, assuring consistent, time and accurate information dissemination.
- Lead as requested on the implementation and development of national webcasts and telephone education programs, including development of program objectives, professional volunteer recruitment, liaison with education vendor for overall project management, design of program materials, program evaluations, program metrics and other related tasks.
- Develop disease, treatment and support web content, incorporating secondary research, medical review and senior staff review.
- Develop written materials and slide decks for patients with hematological cancers.
Work with the Sr. Director, Mission Education to develop funding proposals, budgets and vendor requests for proposal for patient and professional education programs and other initiatives.
- Other projects as identified by Sr. Director, Mission Education
To apply please send cover letter including salary and resume to:
To apply on-line, go to:Consultant - Mission
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.